2nd International Bioeconomy Congress
12-13 September, 2017 - Stuttgart
The 2nd International Bioeconomy Congress congress will be an interdisciplinary meeting dedicated to systemic approaches of bioeconomy for experts from research and industry and stakeholders. Basic research will be covered in addition to implementation strategies for markets and society in order to develop future bioeconomy scenarios.
The call for contributions is now open until 15 March, 2017. The congress organisers are looking for oral and poster presentations on the following topics:
- Sustainable biomass supply
- Food and feed – New sources, products, technology and applications
- Value chains for new materials, chemicals and fuels
- Substrates, technologies and products in the biogas value chain
- Integration of feedstock and processes
- Bioeconomy and the environment
- Concepts for measuring and modelling the sustainability of bio-based materials
- Societal issues of bioeconomy
For further information please visit the conference website. The congress will be hosted by the Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts Baden-Württemberg, BIOPRO Baden-Württemberg GmbH and University of Hohenheim. It will take place at the campus of the University of Hohenheim.